Keppra without prescription The Wesley Chapel was built in the small farming community of Epworth in 1894. Epworth was located in what is now known as the Fairview district, just north of town. The community fell on hard times due to extreme drought and the residents slowly moved away. The church was eventually moved in 1906 to its present location on the northeast corner of Charles and Walnut Streets and became the Moorpark Methodist Church. In 1919, the M.E. Fowler church was moved from Somis and added to the Wesley Chapel, which more than doubled its size. When the congregation outgrew the structure, a new Methodist church was built on the corner of Flory Avenue and Third Street. Until recently, this Ventura County Historic Landmark served as the Moorpark Southern Baptist Church.
All photos, unless otherwise noted, are the property of the Moorpark Historical Society and cannot be used without written permission.