We are actively working to preserve photographs, ephemera (paper items), and historical memorabilia that relate to the history of Moorpark, Epworth, and Fremontville. Donations of these items are always welcome and we provide a mobile scanning service for those who would like us to come out to obtain copies from their collection. Please contact us if you have a donation or would like us to scan your historic Moorpark items.
http://happywellacademy.com/tag/happiness-challenge/ Examples of items we are interested in preserving:
- Photographs/negatives/postcards relating to the history of Moorpark
- Historically significant paper items (newspapers, ledgers, deeds, advertisements, brochures, phone directories, legal documents, journals, etc.)
- Moorpark school related items- yearbooks, paper items, memorabilia, books, sporting uniforms (all sports uniforms, letterman jackets/sweaters, cheer uniforms, etc.)
- Historical memorabilia from Moorpark organizations (Fortnightly Club, Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, Boy/Girl Scouts, Little League, AYSO, etc.)
- Items related to Moorpark farming, agriculture, poultry, etc.
- Any historic items that relate to Moorpark’s past